- 03/21/2013 - Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals and Ipsen announce closing of the sale of OBI-1 (recombinant porcine factor VIII) to Baxter International
- 02/19/2013 - Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals and Ipsen announce closing of the IB1001 sale to Cangene Corporation
- 02/06/2013 - Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals and Ipsen Complete Sale Process for All Hemophilia Assets
Inspired to Make a Difference
Welcome to Inspiration Biopharmaceuticals. We are the only biopharmaceutical company focused solely on serving the hemophilia community. This focus affords us a unique and deep understanding of the issues impacting this community and fosters an unwavering commitment to meet the needs of people with hemophilia and their families.
We were established in 2006 by two families whose sons have hemophilia. Our founders wanted to address existing gaps in hemophilia care around the world and make a difference in the lives of other people with this condition. Drawing from that vision, our mission today is to:
- Broaden treatment choices
- Expand global access to care
- Advance innovative therapies
We invite you to explore our site to learn more about our promising pipeline of therapies and our commitment to making a difference around the world in the lives of people impacted by hemophilia.