Getting into shape and having an attractive & healthy body is important to feel and remain happy. But if you are looking for quick short cut ways on how to get a flat tummy, then believe me there are none. It is a common notion among many people that vigorous tummy exercise is the only sure shot way to get a flat tummy. However the best way to develop a flat and smooth belly is to stick on to a well planned and nourishing diet for flat tummy.
The health and fitness industry is one of the fastest growing markets, which leverages on people’s strong desire to look good with minimal efforts and in the shortest possible times. Tummy tuck is one of the best procedures that help in getting in shape fast.
If you are disappointed with only your tummy being fatter than the rest of the body parts, then leave all the tensions at bay, as we are about to tell you the 10 workout secrets to reduce your tummy miraculously if retained well. If you are opting for tummy tuck or abdominoplasty surgery for reducing tummy, then scars, bruises, swelling and pain are inevitable in tummy. There can be certain ways to help you reduce or eliminate these problems.
- If you are left with a tummy tuck scar, then one of the simplest way to eliminating your tummy tuck scar is to practice a good wound care regimen.
- Properly protect it from foreign materials which can cause infection, as infection can cause complication which may result to delay in healing increasing the chance of scarring.
- Start walking within the first week of the surgery. This may cause little discomfort but would prevent the blood clots formation and enhance faster healing and reduce the swelling.
- Suck in your belly (focus on the belly button region and not the upper belly region) and hold the position for 15- 60 seconds as far as the body permits.
- Jump rope- This falls under the basic fat burning exercise. Perform two jumps for each turn of the rope and be careful while landing. Use the correct size jump rope and land softly on the balls of your feet on the upper part of the bottom of your foot.
- Squat thrust- Stand with your feet at shoulder width apart and your arms strait down next to your sides, then slowly squat down with your head forward and bring your hands to the floor just outside of your feet. The proper technique for this exercise includes your hands should be pointing forward as well. With one movement push your legs back and out behind you (into a pushup position) and perform one strict pushup and then jump back into your squat position and then stand back up.
- Cross crunches- Grab a litre bottle of water and lie on your back with your knees bent at a 90-degree angle with the floor. Support your left hand behind your head. Holding the water bottle in your right hand along with lifting your head and shoulders off the ground, reach across your body. Do this position keeping the bottle outside your left knee.
- Inverted crunches- Lie on your stomach with arms in front of you as if you are flying. Start by exhaling and lifting your right arm and left leg as high as you can. Inhale and lower it. Then switch and do the same with your left arm and right leg.
- Leg raise- Lie flat on your back with your legs and arms straight together. Place your hands to the sides under the lower back for support. Lift both the legs and hold them for a few seconds at the angle of 30% from the ground.
- Psychologically beat the fat and keep on thinking that you are losing fat while exercising.
Author Bio– Carol Austen is a blogger and writer and writes about personal trainers across north London and other associated things.