Exercise plays a vital role in our lives. It will keep us healthy and fit; furthermore, it also prevents the occurrences of various life threatening diseases and health conditions such as diabetes mellitus, stroke, and heart attack. Needless to say, most people live a sedentary lifestyle with lots of faulty eating habits. They even come up with a lot of alibis just to dodge exercising. As a result, they put on a lot of weight and start to develop lifestyle related diseases. If we do not want to be part of the statistics, then, we must start to implement exercise routines, while we still can. It also helps us to look young and healthy. In addition to exercise lifecell can be used by people in their mid-thirties for skin problems.
The Reasons Why People Do Not Exercise
People who do not want to exercise often look for excuses not to do it. They do not understand that it is also for their own good…until it is too late. Nobody else will benefit from it but them. People usually blame their non compliance to exercise on their work and other chores; thus, they say that they are too busy and do not have time to exercise anymore. Moreover, because of too much workload, they would entertain the fact that they are already too tired to exercise. Some are just too sedentary that they see exercise as something that is too difficult for them and that it inflicts pain. Others would say that they are too old to start an exercise program. Lastly, they would say that exercise is boring. Come to think of it, there are a lot of non-stressful and exciting exercise routines that may suit your tastes and needs.
The Top 5 Exercise Routines
Check out the “no-workout” exercise regimens that you can do on a daily basis. They are so subtle that you won’t even think that you are already exercising!
- While brushing your teeth, instead of standing, you can do it squatting. Remain in a squat position for 30 seconds and then stand up for a very quick break and then squat again for another 30 seconds. Repeat this routine until you have finished brushing your teeth.
- Bike your way to school or to work. Not only does it save you money for gasoline but it also tones your entire body.
- If you spend most of your time watching television, then, you have got to make the most out of it by doing some exercise moves while on commercial break. Try standing with your arms on top of your head and then bend to your right and lift your left leg up. Try to be in this position for five to ten seconds and then switch position. Do this repeatedly until the commercial break ends.
- If your school or workplace is just a walking distance from your home, try walking while bringing a heavy bag. The extra weight of your bag will definitely increase your workout. Just make sure that the bag is not heavy enough to strain your back.
- While in class or in your office cubicle, you can do an abdominal workout by sitting up straight and squeezing your stomach firmly. Do this for 30 seconds and pause for a minute to rest. Repeat four times for starters and make sure you increase the frequency as you go along.
As the old cliché goes, “There are many ways in killing a cow.” We can make simple exercises exciting and non-stressful by being creative. The top 5 mentioned above will help you start get started. It is imperative that we must incorporate some exercise routines in our activities of daily living because nobody else will be benefited by this endeavor but us.
Kristina is a workout enthusiast and has been writing articles about incredible weight loss programs that have kept all her readers engaged. She endorses lifecell anti aging product and you can read lifecell reviews on her blog.